Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I dont know whats gotten into me but im not ok. How am i suppose to help.myself or ask for help if i dont  even know what is wrong

am i really that unhelpable that helplines dont want to help? this is the second time i tried to reach out to a helpline, at least they didnt hang up but instead barely responded or just asked questions like how does that make you feel after id already said that i was struggling, and listed what what happening and that i didnt have any other supports. i ended up just logging off and saying ill just watch a movie, after they hadnt responded after almost 5 minutes nd then they responded straight away with 'ok, if thats what you need then thats good'

Oh that’s terrible @outlander i too sometimes wonder about helplines. Is there anything you want to tslk about. ❤️❤️

it would be good if sane was open on weekends as well @BlueBay

I worry that if I disappear, nobody would miss me. That makes me kind of sad really because I fear it's the truth.

Worried about the future. Regretting the past. Haven't spent much time looking after myself this weekend and feels like im flat out getting nothing done.  Frustrated and over it.  Stressed out with studies.  Worried im going to fail my course.  Worried my health isnt the best.  Worried what others might be thinking of me and saying behind my back.  Worried about looking for work. Tired of worrying

It’s been a tough weekend.

Yesterday’s MH Support Group meeting (Saturday) did not go well.

A new facilitator, with no prior notice – who had no methodology, & let the 3 people talk “open-slather” about anything, for over 1 hour.

I am the only long-term member.

There were no introductions (as there always were), & no personal growth or problem-solving discussion.

Overwhelming & very disheartening.

My house alarm went haywire very early this morning (Sunday) – it’s been going off throughout the day, when not armed.

The Security company is not available until tomorrow, so I have to wait – I have no idea when (what day) I can schedule a technician to visit when I am at work, not home.

Stressful & overwhelming, hard to deal with.

Adge

I'm questioning what the entirety of life is really about. I'm upset that I've not really been able to find a professional who can help; and can only really listen and support; and be there as a kind and caring person.

The other night, i started thinking about what will happen to my body when i die. And i started thinking; i don't really want my body, to be any part of this world when I'm gone. But i figure, my body will just eventually turn into dust (matter) and be returned to it's natural form.

A saying lol i came up with... -it all came from the earth; and it will all be returned to the earth... end of story...

Don't know how much more i can take trying to find rentals, looked at 11  houses ladt week and got none, iv been looking for over 8 months now and i should have been offered 1 at least, i don't know what im doing wrong, bu t its obviously something. 

I'm hving trouble sleeping now, don't want to leave the house or go to my groups, just want to curl up under my blankets and stay there. I only have 1 month left till my lease runs out, then imout on the street.

My s×××× thoughts are back, i feel im letting my kids down cause I can't get anything. 

Ive asked my older 2 boys to help but they don't, im so overwhelmed by it all

Family sucks, I feel like the only time they acknowledge me is when they want money or want me to fix a problem and for some reason stupid can't say no

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance