Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Crazy_Bug_Lady
Senior Contributor

Little wins

I had a look and couldn't see any threads for people to post their "little wins" with mental health. 

I am trying to find something, anything, that is positive in my life... d228294.jpg

My little win is that I haven't SH'd in two days, which might not seem like a big deal, but I've been harming multiple times a day for the last 4 weeks. 

I bought some bath bombs from Lush, so I am trying to hold out for another day or two so I can have a nice hot bath without any stinging wounds. 

11 REPLIES 11
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Little wins

@Crazy_Bug_LadyHeartCat Happy

Hi, this is Bella here, it's been a long time since last we chated, you may not even remember me. It's lovely to see you again, I love your new Thread! :)Heart

My little Win is, when I wake up what ever time of the morning, for what ever reason, I always get, depressed, & sad, about always being on my own/alone.

My little win is- I am working on waking up, & being positive by identifying the negative thought, & replacing it with something positive.

Love & Hugs!Heart

Bella XO  🙂  @>-->--->------------------

PS

This Web Site, you may like! 🙂

https://www.instagram.com/onesmallthing/

@Faith-and-Hope

@outlander

@saturnzoon

@Appleblossom

@Former-Member

@Former-Member

@Shaz51

@Elin

@greenpea

@Zoe7

My little win today was a sleep-in this morning .....

Well done @Crazy_Bug_Lady @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope

I am doing ok with tracking my mood. I am learning to watch without judging.

Great thread @Crazy_Bug_Lady

I am learning to be responsive to my feelings and non judgemental and take a prn instead of being too long suffering about things.  

However I also called out a photo as "being ravaged by pain" and was glad that a friend acknowledged my experience and the image in a respectful manner.

Heart

Love this as an idea for a thread @Crazy_Bug_Lady 🙂

Concentration has been a problem for me for a while now. I find it difficult to sit still and focus on lots of things, including books. Today I finished a book for the first time in ages 😊 It felt so good and was a little win for me

@CheerBear that's great! I wish I could get in the right mindset to be able to read. Maybe one day... 

My small win is that I am (again) 2 days free from SH. Unfortunately after I first posted about not SH'ing 2 day everything went pear shaped and I SH'd again... 

I'm gonna try and at least last till Friday, my family will be out for the day so I'd have the chance to have the house to myself, hopefully have a bath! 

My little win is I managed to smash out another assignment at college today. I would've finished the subject and passed it too, if only work I had typed into the online learning portal wasn't lost. Now after a few tears of frustration and exhaustion, I'm having to redo the assignment after a few hours' work lost. I'm looking at the positives though!

💐💕 @Queenie ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance