Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hugs lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜

thanks @Maggie its a lovely pic Heart
@Sans911 Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander 

I only just saw the poem you posted earlier today.  Very poignant!  How closely do you relate to those words I wonder?

Hugs to you sweetheart ... I care about you, and so much want to see you find a way to be happy.

Some things probably need to change, but its not something you can do alone.  You need professional guidance from a MH professional whom you trust and whom you feel safe confiding in.  Someone you can tell everything to, and whom you can be completely open and honest.  Keeping things internalised is not helpful Little One.  I'm am glad you have the forums here to voice your feelings in a safe manner.  I hope you will one day soon find someone in your RL medical team who can assist you in life and living.

Something a little lighter.  What are you doing for the easter weekend?  We are right this moment getting some rain, and I think occasional showers most of the next week as well.  Though its been a very mild calm warm day for the most part.

Hi there @Sans911 @Appleblossom .  @Maggie  that seat and view looked very inviting.  Lovely.

Sherry 🧡

thanks @Former-Member Heart

its to heavy that stuff, im sorry,

sorry those posts were pushing you away @Former-Member @Sans911 they didnt invite much conversation in
im not in the best state and im not thinking that well in my postss

It's OK lil Sis @outlander. I'll always be here whenever you are ready. Take all the time you need. 💕💕💕💕

thanks sis @Sans911 Heart
Just having lots of flashbacks, memories and lots of emotions popping up. im really dissapointed in myself for giving in to self harm twice today too. i thought i may have been better prepared this time, but i dont think i am. the nights are always worse too so im abit worried

Are you going ok?

@Former-Member are you going ok? i dont have much planned for easter. i dont really celebrate it, only do it for the kids but otherwise its a relatively normal day.

I understand that you are dissapointed @outlander. But no need to be. You're doing the very best you can do right now, and that is enough. Your emotional pain has been overwhelming and unrelenting. Sometimes our coping strategies aren't ideal, but they are what we know in the moment. There is no shame or judgement in how we cope and if that leads us to sh, then that is sometimes what happens despite our best efforts . Just continue to do the best you can do for you.

thanks @Sans911 Heart just one foot in front of the other for now...

im guessing you may not be having the best time either.. you are avoiding the question. im around if you want to chat about it here or the other thread or wherever you like.

Avoiding the question only to focus on your needs lil Sis @outlander. I'm OK. Exhausted today, so I've been asleep for much of the day. It's been very cool and rainy, so great sleep weather.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance