Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Does anyone want to talk

You too @Zoe7 cya mate

We were up throughout the night as Tobes needed to go outside @ArraDreaming - I did expect that so finally just left the back door open for him. He seems back to his normal self now - gobbled up all his breakfast and is barking at birds again lol

Glad he is back to being himself @Zoe7

Hey @Oaktree 

thanks for your valuable contributions last night, really glad to see you and others on there mate, 

noticed you asked earlier about where people are from, I wanted to share this one,  I am from Arrernte Lands at Mparntwe

you got time for a cuppa mate? I got a few mins 

IMG_7479.jpeg

@ArraDreaming 

Hi, I was wondering about you today. Did you receive my communication to you? I hope it helped you understand me a bit better. I hope things will get better between us. 

I did, thanks @Oaktree
I didn’t responde at the time because I know sometimes responding when you are upset is worse then not responding at all, so now that I have fresh eyes I can understand it better.
It does help and I’m sorry you have felt that way, I hope one day you can see that I am trying to be better and we can connect

A quick hi @ArraDreaming Had the last 2 days off work after hitting my head. Off to bed now to have some more fur baby snuggles. Hope you are doing okay buddy ❤️

Ohhh @Zoe7 , hope you are OK my sister ❤️ ♥️ 

I hope you’re ok @Zoe7 that is no good mate!
Hey @Shaz51 I think I’ll be doing the same very shortly

Still have a headache @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming but it is a little better this evening. Hopefully I will be able to sleep better tonight as I no longer have any nausea.