Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Shhh... The ever-so-gentle-and-quiet Party Thread

I'm not sure if anyone can help with the decision lol @Zoe7. I was thinking about going back to see my old psych but have been on-and-off decision flipping.

I suppose you are the only one that can make that decision but if you are still tossing up both sides then maybe a visit would sway you one way or the other @TheVorticon I have just started to see my psychologist again after more than 18 months away - we don't talk about the really hard stuff now but I like to know she is there if I really need someone to talk to.

Maybe @Zoe7. Things were complicated when I used to see them so they might not even want to / think they can work with me again. I'm worried about hearing a "no".

If you do hear a no then move on to someone new @TheVorticon - I know that is easier said than done but sometimes a change is also what we need - definitely speaking from my current experience with the school stuff and know how hard it can also be to find someone you feel you can trust and actually engage with. This would be a good time to think about what your next step would be if you get a no - often having a plan in place can lessen the impact of such things. You never know though - it might be yes!

I'm heading off to bed @TheVorticon but please let me know what you decide and how it all goes. Feel free to tag me anytime too - will support you when I can Smiley Happy

Thanks @Zoe7 hope you have a good night. 

Belated Birthday Wishes @Zoe7 I'm in slowmo this week, but I hope it was a good one.

Related image

Happy wonderful exciting birthday @Zoe7 🥳🎂🎁.

I hope you have a great day with friends, family and lots of yummy birthday cake!

Enjoy your special day!

Judi9877🥳💐

Hi @Zoe7  hope you have a Good Day , All the Best 

Hi also to others on the list I have talked with Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance