Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

I am not me anymore and it hurts

I can't make the nightmares stop I just want to sleep in peace but I will never be in peace again not after what they did to me it wasn't even worth it I shouldn't be alive I shouldn't be they hurt me but I am the one who got in trouble I am the one who got punished they finally broke me I tried so hard to hold it together to not let them get to me but they just broke me piece by piece and took the pieces away so that I can never find them again they can't be put back together either there is no more glue I used it up already trying to repair the last lot of damage they did and the time before that.... I can't do this anymore I don't want to there is nothing here for me but pain and suffering I can't keep fighting I don't have anything left in me to fight with I am just a broken shell slowly crumbling I really can't do this anymore it won't stop. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I am not me anymore and it hurts

Thins are feeling really painful at the moment @Eden1919. You've done well to reach out for peer support. If you need more immediate help, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or 000 in an emergency. I've sent you an email to check in 🌻

Re: I am not me anymore and it hurts

Yes you can. You can keep going 

@Eden1919 The words in this post are very much relatable to how I feel and I’ve often expressed the same thoughts to others.

You need to find something to give you every reason not to give up. 

Here if you need to talk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance