Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Topic Tuesday // Being a Carer in a Regional Community // Tues 19th March, 7pm AEDT

Alrighty crew! This has been a wonderful event tonight. Thank you so much for all of your input @Former-Member  @Shaz51  @Former-Member  @Grayso  @Former-Member  @Determined  and of course our wonderful guest @Arafmi_Ltd (Andrea) Thank you so much, as well as all others who stopped in or are observing 😄

I will leave the thread open until tomorrow as @Arafmi_Ltd  will respond to some of the queries around different supports available, once Andrea has time to follow up 🙂 This will also provide an opportunity for you to debrief if you need Heart Thanks again all, have a wonderful sleep.

Re: Topic Tuesday // Being a Carer in a Regional Community // Tues 19th March, 7pm AEDT

Thank you everyone for having me! I really appreciate the opportunity to share in your conversations, have a good evening everyone!

"So long" Andrea @Arafmi_Ltd and thank you (for the music). 

'Evening @Former-Member 

Thanks so much @Arafmi_Ltd @Former-Member .

Night everyone 😴

thank you soo much @Former-Member , @Arafmi_Ltd 

thank you everyone xx

Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member just coming back to you on this...

Try https://www.carers-sa.asn.au/ (Carers SA), hope that helps!