Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

Re: My day

Hi @Anastasia, please don't feel that you have to reply, though that's very kind of you. I totally understand; I feel the same today (like a burst balloon). 

Take care of you xo

Thank you @Arizona 

I am sorry you do too. I've just been told the moon looks amazing. I'm going to go and check it out. Might help a little?

Love and hugs x

Abner
Senior Contributor

I bought a book of 55 songs of Roger Quilter for low voice today, and am about to listen to some of them and try to sing them.  I've heard his Come Away Death, it's not bad but I prefer Gerald Finzi's version, but I really want to hear his Fear no more the Heat o'  the Sun.  Anyway I did that today.  I feel I've a productive life because I'm learning music, but I don't feel it's a useful life because I see people around me doing more with than me, but I'm getting something I really value out of it n that I get an education, I get to learn and to be exposed to beautiful music.  YouTube makes studying music and singing much easier too.  There are days I don't have to leave my unit to do the study and get instruction.

Arizona
Senior Contributor

Hi @Abner , I think it's wonderful that you have hobbies and interests and you are teaching yourself how to sing. We deserve to have hobbies, we deserve to enjoy life and we deserve to have fun 😊

Arizona
Senior Contributor

I think I will continue to write about my day(s) in here so it's all in the one place.

Here is my day for today: Saturday 26 June. 

Today I'm very tired. Right now it's 5.40pm and I'm having a cup of tea in bed. My Pug is beside me. 

I woke up in a state of depression, anxiety and pain today (mostly psychological pain). I'm not sure what time I got out of bed, but it was before 3pm.

I had some crackers with cheese and a small bowl of cherries for lunch and it was very nice. 

And I have just turned the heating up and my house will be very warm soon.

I'm not going to church tonight because I'm too tired and the priest has put me off with the notes he gave me to read (it's a long story). 

I'm so tired that I can't keep my eyes open. This is all I can do today.

Goodnight xo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance