Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Perspective

Tis nice to see you back around here @greenpea 🙂

Thank you @saltandpepper 

Yummy dinner sounds great! Excited for you and your boy. Go out and smash them goals! 💪✔️🥇

You be around tonight? I wanna catch up with you and hear how things are gping with you snd your boy @Anastasia 

@saltandpepper  thanks saltandpepper x:)

'Perspective' is a great thread title @saltandpepper 

Smiley Happy

Warning: Gonna ask a tough question here.  Have you ever gone without sleep in last 10 years?

What do you think of this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFx2NEFeQew 

He makes a lot of sense to me.

Possibly, if I can @saltandpepper 

Tag me and I'll see it as respond x

Cin
Senior Contributor

I can feel your emense pain @saltandpepper as well as your strength and determination. Your son is very lucky to have you as his dad. Please keep pushing through this and reach out as often as you need. You are very wise in your understanding of perspective as the key. Sending you hugs. 

Hey apple yeah, sleep is a challenge at the best of times.

I haven't seen the dude in your clip before or heard of him. I won't get into it just at the moment. Cptsd talk is something i need to prep myself for. But I'll add it to my watch list and take a look when I can focus on it properly, and safely. thanks for thinking of me @Appleblossom 

Cheers @Cin appreciate all the encouragement I can get. Two big fat dips in my mood today since starting this thread. Ugh. Wish it wasn't so hard. Given myself a headache from concentrating so hard on staying focused. But I'm getting through it and that's what matters. 

So welcome @saltandpepper and remember all we can do is try. Be kind to yourself... one day/half a day/ one hour /one minute at a time. Hugs my friend. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance