Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I've made the biggest mistake off my life 

Sorry to hear that things are not going great rn @Sunnyside226! Please stay connected here on the Forums and chat with the community if you need a little support tonight. RiverSeal 

Fuck everything don't know why I bother trying I'm done don't care anymore   

Don't want to be here  don't need a helpline they stupid  I hate myself why do I born 🤬 

Morning @Sunnyside226, sorry to hear that you are not having a good start to the day.

Helplines are there for when you are in crisis so how would you describe what you are going through rn if it's not a crisis? The Forums are not crisis support, so that's why we refer you to other services when you present in crisis.

What do you mean when you say, "I'm done don't care anymore" and you "don't want to be here"? 

I want to understand more so I can support you or refer you to somewhere that can rn.

RiverSeal 

Hey @RiverSeal @Sunnyside226 how are you both
just waiting for my kids and the we are going playground hopping… we have this page called park guru and we pretty much just pick a few new ones then go try them all out with some snacks in hand

Hey @ArraDreaming, I'm well thanks 🙏 just having coffee and working 😁

Enjoy the parks! Sounds like fun and an inexpensive way of entertaining the kids. 

Take care

RiverSeal 

Why can't people be allowed to say what they feel? Without being what to do?  Never in my sentence did I say sane was a crisis line I said I didn't want a helpline  

People should be allowed to say whatever they want without being judged   

(Tw).  I sh the thoughts are loud  don't know what to do anymore   I don't want to call a helpline I don't know what I need   all I want is someone to just listen without judgement do I ask to much? 

Am I enough? 

Am I worth helping? 

Am I  that bad ? 

Why should I lie about not being okay without someone saying something? 

Why can't I express myself like a normal person?  

I know I'm a burden I know I'm not liked 

Why can't we have a day without being judged?  

I've cried myself to sleep didn't even sleep  does everyone have to be happy on sane only?  

All I can say is I'm okay but not really 😞  I'm a  burden  

FmL

Hey @Sunnyside226 what's going on this morning?

Do you have anything on today?

Hey @Ru-bee I'm stressing so so bad  

Everything is tight 

I want to be with my father 

Everything is toooooooooooo much to handle I have nobody I want to do something fuck it's hurting 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance