Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

Life really ain't that great. 

Might as well be a ghost. Already can't interact with anyone. Lonely as hell. I get why ghosts haunt stuff now.

Again I have woken with a heavy sense of dread wondering the day ahead might bring. I'm the kind of tired that the word tired doesn't fit with. Most things feel like a huge effort at the moment. Simple things are harder than I'm used to them being and big things seem enormous. I'm finding it difficult to juggle and prioritise it all.

I'm starting to struggle to do the things I need to do for myself. I find myself lost in things people need or want from me and things I'd like to do and be for them. I'm frustrated at myself that 'I can't do that today' isn't easier said. I'm frustrated at others for not listening to 'I need' when I do say it.

I feel very stretched and like I am falling so far short of being the parent/daughter/sister/friend that I would like to be. My 'fix it, make it better, do something about it' head is frozen knowing there is very little I can actually do about a lot of things. There's worry, pain and suffering wherever I look and at times it feels inescapable. I feel stuck, lost and alone.

I knew it couldn't last. I need to cut my tongue out.

so stressed. its making me suicidal. its so hard to breathe when your smothered by so many things. so hard to break free 😞

Hi @outlander

I can talk offline if you like.

SP

Fed up with it all.  Falling behind in my course.  Lousy drunk.  Cant sober up. Cant quit smoking. Things are spiralling out of control again.  

I worry, worry, worry that my secret will come out and when it does what then?? will my friends on Sane still be there for me ....

@greenpeaalways here Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance