Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

good night @Zoe7 Heart

Lots of hugs and love @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Heart @soul, @TheVorticon, @CheerBear

Good morning @Zoe7 ..... 👋💕

I have this art piece started now, and I am happy with what is happening in it.  Off to uni now tho ..... and apparently we have a family art night planned for tonight, but hat has been deferred three or four tunes already, so waiting to see with that one.

We have a hot sunny day here today.  How is it for you ?  How are you feeling ?

Hi to @Shaz51 @soul @TheVorticon @CheerBear @Sans911 @Snowie @Maggie @Former-Member @utopia  ..... anyone else around .....

Morning @Faith-and-Hope It is supposed to be a really nice day here also. I am planning on getting some more washing done, tha lawns mowed and then some more gardening.

I cancelled my GP appointment today - don't have one until next week now but I don't think it is necessary until I hear something from work. I don't need any scripts for meds and physically I am doing ok so figured my next appointment next week was enough.

I hope you have a great day at uni and it is nice to her that your art piece is under way and you are hapy with it - I know how hard it is to get into that headspace when you have had such a shite day as you did yesterday - so well done for even being able to get back into it. 

Sending you heaps of love and huge hugs today 💛🧡💚💜💙

Thanks so much @Zoe7 💚🦋💕

I will be thinking of you out in the garden today 😊, and I am so glad to hear you felt confident to cancel your gp appointment today as not required .....: you are really managing your health care, and are strong enough now to do that 🎉

I know I will need weekly visits back with my GP when I return to work @Faith-and-Hope but for now it is more about waiting and that is all I can do - so it seemed pointless going tody when I only saw her last Wednesday. I have the next few weeks booked in on a Wednesday so I can keep all my appointments on the one day - it will make for a very long and tiring day but having them all on the one day will also be good for when I return to work. Eventually I eant to be able to work 4 days a week and having that routine of appointments all on the day off will be good to get into.

I will try to get some more photos of the garden for you today. I am hoping to get the patch I want to put the veggies in weeded and the grass mowed - will be happy if I can get those 2 things done.

It must be time for your first class now but I will look in on you throughout the day when you have your breaks.

Hope you have a gret day today Hon 🌺🌸🌷💕😀

Hi Everyone. A beautiful clear day after heavy rain and a hail storm yesterday. Looks to be a great week ahead.

Hope you all doing okay.

A beautiful day expected here also @soul - looking forward to getting out in the garden soon. Just watching a show I recorded last night then I will head outside.

Hope you have a great day today and enjoy the nicer weather Heart

Hope you enjoy your day at University @Faith-and-Hope

Hi @utopia How is your day going?

Finished uni for the day @Zoe7.  I am going to walk home and pick up the rest of the bits and pieces I need for the rental unit on the way.

I hope you  have had a good day ....

Hi to anyone else around 🖐

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance