Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Family

I know how stressful it can be with juggling a partner & adult children. I have my 38 year old daughter, her partner grrr and their 6 month old baby staying with me & being caught in the middle is no fun. 

The only advice I can give you is explain to your son & husband that the friction they're causing is having an fairly large impact on your mental & physical health. I assume they both love you & don't want you to feel any worse so just try to sit them down they have to sort this out themselves. They're grown men, they'll manage. You don't need the extra stress.

Hello @Anabel , @Gypsy-67 

How are you going xx

@Tranquil_Atoms. @Jasper_123 , @Friendlyflutter 

I'm doing ok thanks. I'm in Adelaide at my sister's place & I'm off to the doctor & the Royal Adelaide Hospital tomorrow. Should be a blast hehe.

Hope everything is OK @Gypsy-67 

Will be thinking of you lots tomorrow 💕 and sitting with you if you want to chat 

@Jynx , @PinkFlamingo 

Hey there @Gypsy-67 🙂🌺

I hope all goes smoothly tomorrow, and all the very best 🙂💜

Thanks so much. It's going to be a long day I think. Hoping not to be admitted, but we'll see.

Thank you. I will definitely have my phone on me so I might just take you up on the offer of a chat if it all gets too much. The amount of people is going to be a bit of a problem, social anxiety much?!? I'll have my headphones & sunglasses, but I can't take anything to help because it will mess up the test's. I'm just going to have to white knuckle this one.

Morning hugs @Gypsy-67 

Remember to put a @ In front of members names so they can get your message 

@PinkFlamingo , @Jynx 

@PinkFlamingo, @Jynx thank you, I'm not very tech savvy, my kid's call me technoidiot, but I'm learning as I go.

It’s ok @Gypsy-67  - it took me ages to remember to put an ‘@‘ in front of handles too! ☺️🙌🏻

How are you doing today? I hope things went ok yesterday 🙂🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance