Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

I am AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone,

I am going to EXPLODE with super giant empowered feelings if I don't share this right now. Guess what??? I had a horrible super icky, super traumatizing incident with Centrelink yesterday, so today I emailed the general manager of Centrelink about it and he (or at least someone from his office acting on his behalf) replied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He wrote a super nice response and gave me the number for the "customer relations team" at CL. The woman I spoke to there was super nice and after taking details of the ickyness of yesterday's adventure, she stayed on the line with me while I spoke to a NICE person from the compliance office. And guess what? THERE WAS NEVER AN ISSUE. The call yesterday was SUPPOSED to be an "educational call" just telling me the correct way to report income. That's all the dude yesterday was supposed to tell me - not attack me for not reporting correctly...when in fact I had reported correctly. I have been super struggling since yesterday morning because of that peanut!!!!! I super hope he gets into trouble -grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, I am going to enjoy this super unusual feeling of being empowered for once, rather than powerless and voiceless. Moral to the story - if you have a bad experience with CL, email the general manager (I am probably not allowed to post his name or email address here, but google will tell you)!!!! Happy happy happy turtle. I'm SUPER Turtle. Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

@CheerBear @Zoe7 @mudsum @Pebbles @Lunar @Rockpool @NikNik @suzanne

23 REPLIES 23

Re: I am AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!! @Phoenix_Rising You go little turtle Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Yes you are @Phoenix_Rising

Image result for super turtle

Woohoo - great to hear @Phoenix_Rising 😄

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing @Phoenix_Rising!!! I'm glad you are feeling so empowered! You really are super turtle! Smiley Very Happy

I brought along this to help celebrate...because I know how much you love chocolate Smiley LOL

choc cake.jpeg

AWESOME!!!!!!! @Phoenix_Rising xoxoxo

highfive

Such awesome news confirming what we already knew... that you're one super awesome little turtle @Phoenix_Rising!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance