Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New Age Endeavours

Hey @Oaktree there is a new moon soon - both new moons and full moons charge crystals! Don't forget to cleanse it in water first or smudge it with white sage to cleanse it. You could also look into a selenite charging plate that does the same thing. You only need to rest your crystals on the charging plate and it will charge up your crystals nicely. The new moon is in Capricorn on Thursday the 11th so you can out them out under the sky then 😊 and not wait for the full moon

@SmilingGecko 

That’s wonderful thanks, apparently I can cleanse it in salt water too. Capricorn is my star sign so this feels auspicious. Can you please share the Capricorn new moon wishes with me here too. I am keen to wish on my new moon.

Thanks

Meggle

Your new moon in capricorn will be quite auspicious for you since you are a cappy. It will be a lucky day and lunation for you. Heres a screenshot of new moon wishes in capricorn.

The book where these ideas are extracted from is "New Moon Astrology" by Jan Spiller. It is a ready reckoner with seed phrases under which you can write your own new moon wishes. There are whole chapters devoted to each zodiac sign.

Its NOT an intellectual piece of work, just a useful guidebook to keep returning to if need be. You might be able to get it from your library as an interlibrary loan. They do Australia-wide loans these days @Oaktree. Not worth buying if you are looking for a juicy read

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 11.50.46 am.png

@SmilingGecko 

Thanks so much for the info. Will see if i can get the book into the local library and just photocopy the relevant pages about the wishes.

Meggle

@SmilingGecko 

I just went down to the kids beach and collected a jar full of sea water to cleanse my crystals with. I popped both of them in it and will leave them there till the new moon on Thursday evening. They are both rose quartz. One a love heart and one is a statue of an angel. My tarot cards are an angel deck and I have a tattoo of an angel. Angel’s speak to me!

Meggle

@Oaktree thats a nice thing to do today! I have not been to the ocean in years. I have a beach 45 minutes down the road but at the terminus they were doing reconstruction work in recent years gone by so did not go there. The bus route has also changed. Used to be able to just hop on a bus near me and it would take you straight to the beach. 

I have just been on my library website and perused a beautiful Wellbeing astrology annual magazine in online digital format. They had several pages for the yearly outlook for each zodiac sign and I have written in key dates in my diary so am prepared for 2024. It took forever to jot them in my diary! I thought I would have to pay for an astrology guide but got it free from this lovely magazine

My south node this year (nodes are where the moon crosses the earths elliptic) covers what karmic baggage you have come in with and is falling in in my second house to do with finances. I have to do past life clearing as it relates to money to get my finances in better shape. This year will be doing consolidation of finances with the south node and also using the new moon in capricorn wishes to clear it. Saw some great you tube past life meditations to clear money karma which I will do this week after the new moon ❤️

@SmilingGecko 

Sounds great regarding the astrology and online magazine. I do hope you can get your finances in order this year. You are already travelling well in that regard with your new fridge.

Pity about the bus route to the beach though. I live about 5 minutes drive from the beach so I am really lucky. There is a carpark there that you can nearly always park at. I actually ran into some friends from Church whilst collecting water yesterday. Was such a coincidence. 

My crystals have been sitting in seawater since yesterday afternoon so they should be good and cleansed. Can’t wait to put them out under the moon tomorrow. Will charge them after that under the full moon as it is more powerful.

Meggle

Yeah got to get back into the black. My fridge set me back financially.  Plus paying for solar power. Will have to see if my electricity bill is in credit again so will get money back on my bill. But this year things will be tight @Oaktree. I have a financial trust which I'm thinking of dissolving so I can get access to funds. Don't know how it will affect my pension.

@saturnzoon 

You can cleanse your crystals overnight by dissolving 1-2 tablespoons of salt in warm water. Then place your crystals in. If they are soft crystals you can’t put them in water so check online first. Take them out next morning and rinse them then allow to dry naturally.Then put them out under either a new moon or a full moon to charge them. You just place them on the ground overnight where the moon will shine on them. If you have more than one, space them out a little.

I hope this helps.

Meggle

@SmilingGecko @Appleblossom @tonys @saturnzoon @Glisten 

I went out to the garden this morning and collected my charged crystals. I have placed them both directly on top of my deck of Tarot cards. Last night i also made wishes on the new moon. Hopefully some of those come true.

Now I am waiting for the full moon on the 25th-26th to fully charge my crystals. Apparently the full moon is a stronger charge.

Meggle

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance