Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Will be thinking of you lots my friend @Smc

Thank you @Shaz51. 🙂

This is really weird @Smc, that our life circumstances are so similar. And that we're travelling tomorrow. I was worried to drive with these headaches so went to hook a train (sleeper) but they want x5 days notice - oops, pissed that boat. I have no more time to waste.

Please tag me every day (so I don't forget you) as I think our current journey is good for both of us.

Have a hood trip. xox

Thanks @Shas51 and everyone xox

IMG_20180819_195752.png

IMG_20180819_200512.png

I'll get the train next time. 

Drive safe, @Former-Member. Maybe find yourself some pleasant rest stop places along the way?

Yeah, bit nervous about driving after the last failed road trip. But must have faith. They say to stop every 2hrs. Some do this trip in one hit (1200km) but I'll take my time. Thanks 😉

Good luck @Former-Member for the trip ahead. Slow and steady is good. 

Best wishes 

Some bird cheerSome bird cheer84108665-982C-4BD5-A5E0-0C125F4C4E3A.jpegIMG_7462443.jpgIMG_4251.JPG

Brief stop in... using free wifi at the train station during the in-between time. About to wander off and treat myself to some morning tea. thelwell deserted railway station.jpg

Thanks @Teej, how ya doing old friend? I made it half way. Get to HUGE job late tomorrow, back hurts thinking about it lol. How u going g @Smc. Hey, good news, found out today buyers want some of my furniture 😉
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance