Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

Hi @Former-Member @Former-Member @Shaz51 @TAB 

Hi @greenpea 

I'm getting some Stuff Done -

I sorted through several Kitchen Cupboards (last night) - Shifted things around, to make more space.

Removed several/ many pasta & dried Legume packets.

Found some extra Glass Storage Bottles & small Storage Rack in another Cupboard (Still in Box) - Took those out, for use.

Cooked up Several Kgs of dried Legumes & Pasta today - To make use of it (to eat), & to clear it off the shelf.

Figured out, after many attempts (over several days) Where the inside Car door light Switch is - Because the Light was Not coming on (when doors opened).

- It had been turned off by mechanic (at last Car Service) most likely.

- Turned Switch back on to Door, so that Light will come on when it is Supposed to (when door is opened).

I did a more thorough clean & Check of my 3 Aviaries yesterday - Realised they may need some major repairs.

Adge

Wow Well Done @Adge  .. I have a list of stuff to do with car, lawn a foot high, am getting rubbish to bin and putting bins out though lol, If I dont have to make a path or step over anything in house think am doing okay lol

Keeping on top of things is an ongoing challenge @Adge . 

Yikes @TAB , I would be worried about the local critters with the lawn needing a hair cut 🐍😵.

mmm prob right @Former-Member  guess they can hear me if around, have to get it done this week @Former-Member 

I'm impressed @Adge Been thinking it's time I used up these things too, including freezer food due. You've inspired me. They say we should clean out and scrub kitchen cabinets cople of times a year for this reason. Good job! 👍
@TAB have you had a lot of rain re grass? Well, at lead you got the bins done 👍

hmm  not recently  prob not mowed it in months , remember last time cut it when really high it nearly died afterwards, been sick as well dunno @Former-Member 

just about to put them out now @Former-Member  filling them was first stage lol re bins

Thanks so much @Former-Member 

Yes keeping on Top of Things is proving a Big Challenge @Former-Member @TAB Thanks so much for your Support & encouragement everyone.

I just spent several hours this afternoon - Fixing Reticulation pipes (replacing bits of pipe, doing new connection.

I'm not very confident with my Polypipe Retic - Fixing or maintaining.

My Polypipe Reticulation System (manual/ No Automatic Timer Controller) - Was my 40th Birthday Present from my Dad (& from my ex-Wife).

Dad has been Gone (passed Away) for 5 years now.

The Retic has sustained a lot of Damage from Tradesmen Slashing it with their Whipper Snippers, plus Postman running over it with his Motorbike.

Plus it's getting fragile (breaking) from Sun exposure - That makes pipe Brittle & break.

I need to Water my Plants Much More - with Reticulation Working again.

So far it isn't working well, there are so many holes & Leaks - I need to Save Dad's Reticulation System.

It's one of the few things I have Left from Dad (& from my Ex).......

Adge

you will get there @Adge  re retic

Your dad would be proud of you sounds @Adge Just gotta keep at it. Easier now the weather has cooled down. Good to see you chatting more 🤗
@TAB - do you feel fatigued re bins or just procrastination? I, didn't realise the severity of this clotting illness on your stamina. Not good. Maybe prioritise paid help at times like this. Steady goes it 🤗
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance