Skip to main content

Forums

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Probably controlled breathing is the most helpful @Appleblossom 

I think the course will be helpful in the long run. Just too many other things going on. The course would have been plenty to deal with on its own. 

I cant believe the treatment we’ve been receiving from the hospital. 

I mentioned it to the GP. They were shocked. 

Im just not feeling strong enough to deal with it all just now. Even phoning for support seems too much. 

I did phone a therapist last week. Oh gosh. That was pointless and hopeless. 

I hope you’re going ok. 

I can't believe that those you see at the hospital are for the most part uncaring @Former-Member - it is certainly not the level of care you need or deserve Hon Smiley Sad

You also have your mum needing to go into a nursing home and it seems that is down to you too - so hard to be dealing with that too.

Whilst it seems like you are going backwards a few steps I think you are actually going forward Hon - doing that online PTSD course would be extremely tough but you are doing it and that is amazing. It would likely be adding to you nightmares as we often get when the really hard stuff is dredged up. Go easy on yourself Hon - just get through each day one day at a time and give yourself plenty of time for self-care as well.

...and there is no need to be sorry for sounding so miserable - anyone in your situation would be having those feelings. It is good that you feel you can share and gain support here Hon - and you have it Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 

I actually napped for a bit. Still taking prn every day. Makes me extra tired. So much for going off them. 

I try and keep up on your news 

better see what’s happening with d

💜💜

You are doing what you need to get through @Former-Member and that is okay Hon Heart

thinking of you @Former-Member Heart

@outlander Evening lil Sis 🙂

evening sis @Sans911 👋

Are you OK? Not heard from you much in the last 2 days

@outlander 💜 💜

um.. i think so @Sans911 just abit tired and feeling a little lost even though my days are busy. i worked with 2 autistic kids today. that was pretty good.

im getting this awful cough but it doesnt feel like a cold. thinking it might just be allergies and since im around dust and dirt and sand might be flaring things up abit. hopefully itll be gone by tomorrow.

are you going ok? @Sans911