Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I'm heading off to sleep @outlander. I'll be back tomorrow to check on you. I'm right here for you in this difficult times hun
Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear @outlander 

I am aware that you have another of your trauma anniversaries coming up this weekend. You have been a little quiet lately, so am wondering if you have 'bunkered down' in preparation for an expected hit to your mood and anxiety in general.

But there again, its also school holidays and you may just be extra busy with your siblings.

I do hope you are coping okay and managing to get through the hard days.  You are one tough cookie .... and will get through this, as you always do.  Meanwhile I am thinking fondly of you and sending e-encouragement and strength by the bucketload your way.  

Much love to you sweetie.

Sherry 💕🐴

Sounds like such a tricky time for you @outlander with lots of things happening at once.

I hope writing it all down helps with some of those big feelings.

Sitting right next to you my sweet sis.

Am around tonight if you need meHeart

thanks @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Snowie @Sans911
Heart Heart

would anyone still be around?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi sweetie .. whats up?  @outlander 

I was just about to head off to bed, but can sit up with you for a little while if you need someone around.

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member  i wouldn't  mind  abit of company  but i dont want to keep you up...

Im just waiting on the after hrs gp to come so will be up a while yet 

Former-Member
Not applicable

After hours GP ... are you okay @outlander ?

What has you off seeing a GP at this time of night I wonder.

I read somewhere that you had a problem with one of your siblings and a bully or something at your work today.

Is that all sorted?  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @outlander 

Its been 10 mins since I heard from you, so perhaps your GP has arrived by now.

I can barely keep my eyes open, so am heading off to bed ... sorry.

I notice that @CheerBear  is lurking currently, if you need someone after your GP apt.  Hi Cheerbear 👋 always a pleasure seeing you around.

Good night 💤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance