Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

well its not even that cause like we need the money… I want to spend time with my kids but also need an income you know so I would take it if it wasn’t a logistical nightmare at the 11th hour to find 2 extra days of care and all that @tyme
I guess it’s just part of having a family and working it’s a juggle

it’s only for a short period anyway, I think 6 weeks @tyme so unlikely to come back up again for a while I would thijob

Another option is family day care @ArraDreaming or occasional care. You may want to look around. 

My niece went to occasional care so only if they needed it, then they book those days.

Family daycare is good for the younger bubs. 

I'm sure you'll know what to do.

I'm off now, but I'll be on for the Peer Group Chat tomorrow evening.

Yeah that’s what we have family day care @tyme we had a bad experience with one of our kids at one of the big centres and our family day care is amazing, but places just are very limited so we have our days locked in already hard to add in more at this late stage @tyme
worth a ring tomorrow anyway

I don’t think I will be on the PCG so might miss you if your just on for that, all good talk soon @tyme

I think being offered the opportunity means a lot to me just to be asked

does anyone want a cuppa @Jynx @Shaz51 @tyme @Zoe7 I’m just having some down time…. what. A Day

Hey, I've got a few mins now for a cuppa, then I'm not free until 6pm @ArraDreaming . Sounds like a tough day today.

Yeah I won’t be on long, got kid stuff on this afternoon , @tyme

It was ok, better then yesterday but a bit of a tough one again, Mother’s Day Sunday you know that’s on my mind I know I will spend it with my own family but it is Mother’s Day and I do miss my own mum

and my back is still sore

How was your day @tyme
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance