Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

Thank you @PeppyPatti fingers crossed 🤞🏽 for a Lotto win. I’d love to have my own workshop 🙂

Well you deserve it @Glisten 

Here's hoping you will get the house 🏠 to be in front /behind it too. 

IMG_2104.jpeg

I’m responding to you @tyme  that you wrote to @Glisten about her message giving you kudos and you wrote to say that it was one of your favourite messages. 

I say hear hear! 

But to let you know that what I like about what @Glisten  wrote was your responding how it gets tough and your only human. It makes me feel….personally…..that your um…without putting myself down that this is something I didn’t connect to for many years and its good that you already acknowledge this.

For many years, I was attracted to very dangerous people because…..when I was young, a group of dangerous up and coming addicts cared for me when my Mum was regularly kicking me out of home. They would say…….’care for PeppyPatty, don’t do anything to Peppi Patty, she’s had a terrible head injury, I was very lucky but…..it still took years and years to knock it out of me I had therapy for about 10 years, very expensive but knocked this out of me. 

The artwork I’m showing is a huge piece of Art that i did for one of those therapists…..

you writing this already makes me feel happy that you are only tying to do the best you can ………

ask heaps of questions, be yourself. 

I so hate people who jump on every little little glitch or hiccup……..

just be yourself. 

Get govt/council funding for a shared space @Glisten  or organise access to tech places at a school eg they aren't used wknds or after hours. I did a welding course at night that was at a school.

You’re not wrong there @TAB 

I’ve got the option of going to hangout with the welders at the Men’s Shed. One of the supervisors Bill said he’d teach me to weld and we planned to do it during winter.

If anyone came to interrupt me, he’d just tell them to, um . . go away 

It would be a nice buffer to put some space between me and some of the “social” people in the woodwork area.

👍🏼

What colour hair do you have @Glisten 

@tyme @StuF @TAB @greenpea 

My usual blond hair went Auburn..... I forget that it's me looking in the mirror .......

@PeppyPatti Mousey blonde that goes very blonde in summer. Now 30% grey 😆

@PeppyPatti I admire the use of layers in your artwork.

Nice use of the leaves 🍁 Is this art piece inspired by your family home?

G

Bald? @PeppyPatti  brown whats left of it if too long between numbrr #1s lots grey mostly not tho

Well , its Winter .. @Glisten  and good on Bill lol 😆

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance