Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Oh @soul, outwardly things have settled, kinda, inwardly there’s a storm and I’m struggling not knowing where I belong or where I’ll be living in a month, it’s so full on in that sense. I’m dumbfounded by the hatred and defamation attacks by two of my siblings who lie to officials... They should be thanking me for carrying their dad, and mum all this time, it’s evil really & I have to move on because it’s crushing. But thanks for asking
Glad I have support here, on the forums and a couple of church friends who know the facts.

How about you?

Hi my favourite @greenpea

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lots of emotional stuff today @utopia, gave away one of the dogs today, the other is missing him :(. But had a shower today. Are you ok?

I have dropped a couple of  m******** off my meds to see what that does with my weight and shaky hand.--- how are you going with it @greenpea xx

I have made a appt with the gp on tuesday my friend Heart

@Adge hey my favorite finch! How have you been going?

@Shaz51 My hand is shaking like crazy lol. I suppose it will burn some c@lories for me .... seriously though it is a bit much to 'hand'le 😄

Hi @greenpea I hope your GP appnt goes well.

I'm struggling.

The monthly MH support group yesterday, went badly pear-shaped - with new facilitator, who had no method.

Early this morning my house alarm went haywire (developed a fault), & wouldn't stop going off (even though not armed) - earsplitting. The security co. won't take phone calls for repairs until tomorrow.

I had to pull the plug out, & disconnect the backup battery - to finally get some peace this afternoon.

AdgeSmiley Sad

ohhh hugs @Adge, @greenpea, sitting with you  HeartHeart

@Adge No good my finch :(.  Hopefully you new MH facilitator will get into her groove for your next session. Alarms are awful when something like that goes wrong. There is always a car alrm going off somewhere around where I live I pity the poor owner who has to go out in the middle of the night to turn the stupid thing off because some kids are mucking around with it.

Thanks @Shaz51 Much appreciated.

Feeling overwhelmed & exhausted, like at the end of my tether...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance