Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I can only write to you yes, @Former-Member 

what you write is yes. 

I actually cannot believe Im sounding lie a victim. I deeply apologise for this stance.

it’s like this stuff comes out of my head when Im working it out and Im feeling vulnerable. 

I feel this annoyance with my younger brother that he is very defensive to me but I’ve never done anything to him. 

It’s like his stuff is affecting his relationship with me. 

however his life is very good

And so is mine. 

I often wonder how you live your life. That you have so much to manage with your health and wellbeing. I had a neighbour who has a very sensitive body. 

Her dog kept her happy. 

I don’t know how she did life  either. She had so much to contend. 

IMG_2032.png

Hey @TAB 

Are you a Perth boy ? 

@PeppyPatti  I got hot 🥵 and I said to the mirror “f@6k this shit”. And took to it with the scissors ✂️

Coincidentally my husband at the time was having a workplace affair with his current victim. She had short hair.

He shat himself when he saw me.

He has now made her grow go her hair 🤣 Lol

But I liked Vanessa Kirby’s Empress Josephine short hair.

I cut my hair exactly like this. 👇🏼

IMG_2986.jpeg

So 

@Glisten 

I had to check out her hair online both blond and then the short Josephine’s hair. 

I liked that movie  actually. 

With sounding non empathetic to your poor husband, I laughed at his dilemma once he saw the new you. Poor ol’ sod. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @PeppyPatti 🌺🙂

Please know I don’t think you sound like a victim 🙂💜

Vulnerability is what it is, right? 🙂

I’m sorry to hear things aren’t so good with your brother - it’s hard, family dynamics 💜

thank you kindly 🤗🌺 I modify lots of tasks to get the day done 👌🏻🙂 

in terms of mental and emotional health, I try to choose to feel positive, resilient, and able, as much as can be 🙂

Thanks for sharing another beautiful pic as always - these are just lovely 🌺💜🥰

@PeppyPatti I usually refer to my ex-husband as my ex-narcissist. I’m not exaggerating.

I withstood 13 years of coercive control emotional, psychological and financial abuse.
I had a life threatening illness, then no voice for 16 months. He was already having an affair when he abandoned me on the East Coast homeless and sold or gave away all my belongings including gifts my children gave me.

I arrived back in WA with 2 suitcases.

But ask anyone, they will tell you he is a great bloke.

G

@PeppyPatti  no, short answer re Perth. I lived in WA mostly since 2012 though, spent most of 2022 in perth

Of course he is @Glisten .

He's chosen his friends well. They are passive and have similar traits as him. Any newbies take in the aura of what's around him. Victim mode, you being awful.... 

It never ever ceases to amaze me how people just accept that belief about someone. 

No wonder some of us take a long time to trust someone. 

I am happy to write this because I feel this about me. Yet I am mindful how many years it took me to believe it - 

But I sense it from you as you also do that men's shed stuff - 

That you are beautiful 

You are special. 

You want to help. 

You are valued. 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-18.jpg

 it comes from a place of learning about your strange humour. Of you helping others carrying plants. Of your wise ways with your supportive family. 

You made a mistake. You married a tool but that's in the past.... I sincerely hope you know your in the best place of your life. 

Take a bow ( your words ) 

More information @TAB 

Play dates ?? 

Lol 

tfi @PeppyPatti   @ tab used to chase the girls around . Was a cashed up fifo clown

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance