Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

@Shaz51  I’m a nerd. Rebel Moon Part 2 is on Netflix. A bowl of cheese and crisp pickled gherkins 🥒 

Shaz your poor mother. Vomiting is the worst.

I was recovering at home after cardiothoracic surgery, painkillers on empty stomach. My ex-narcissist wouldn’t even empty my vomit bucket.

Your mother is fortunate to have you.

What sort of jobs? What is your business?

G

That's delicious @Spirit_Healer! A lovely steak dinner, I might ask my love if she'd like to go out for a steak dinner, or a Vietnamese dinner.

@ArraDreaming wrote:
there’s this movie where the dad makes the breakfast with some like massive construction where the egg rolls down and then does this and that the toast pops up on its own using this contraption , I feel like that’s me what the f is the movie

Is it from Flubber? That old Robin Williams movie? He was like, a whacky inventor in it right?

hey @Jynx what’s up

@ArraDreaming howdy! Just chugging along, trying to convince myself I don't need another energy drink tonight 😅

On the one hand, I've already had two coffees and an energy drink today. On the other hand, sweet fizzy yum yum makes brain go FAST. 

What you up to? 

heart and brain both go zoomies @Jynx
ahhh yeah waiting for the little rats to go to bed so we can do our adults Italian feast cook up (waiting for the dough to rise as we speak) by “we” I mean I am doing all the cooking here 

also smashed my knee today and got 10 stitches but i got bored of sitting down all day you will not catch me dead doing nothing ok the couch, like ever @Jynx

@Jynx  😆  “sweet fizzy yum yum makes brain go FAST.” said every unmedicated ADHD person. LOL

PAHAHA too funny! That’s my 🙌🏼 whole family.

How can my family eat dessert at breakfast time? Easy, it’s like our superpower. LOL

G

@ArraDreaming oh yowza! Sounds super gnarly, your poor knee! Haha "no time to recover, gotta be doing stuff always or I'll explode!" sounds about right.

@Glisten too true haha - if I could have donuts for brekky every day and not feel like crap/end up super unhealthy, I totally would! 

Hello @Jynx 

How are you? 

doctors orders to rest (I can barely walk) and I laughed and said “oh I’ve got three kids and severe adult adhd, there’s no rest for me sorry” 😂😂😂😂 they were bewildered that I even drove myself to urgent care @Jynx lol they were like who came with you here? YOU DROVE?
eh I wrapped a towel around it 🤣🤣🤣
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance