Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Hi@tyme 

I just sent an email. Would you be able to check it, please? 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 ,

I hear these thoughts of rejection are so loud right now so that it's hard to hear anything else.

I wonder if you can give him the benefit of the doubt? This is not just about accepting that he 'rejected' you, but it's an opportunity to allow you to consider the situation from another perspective. This is part of healing. Your contentment in life needs to come from you and only you. As much as others can add to or take away from this satisfaction, it cannot be something that is going to pull you down and keep you down. 

Life will continue to be full of experiences such like. I hope you find a way to work through it so that you can benefit from it and be a winner.

Know you are not alone in this. 

Hi @tyme 

Thank you 

Mmm, okay, and how would I not let it pull me down? I find rejection hard, and I also really value connecting with people. 

I am more than open to explore this but I'm not sure what I would need to do. 

I even felt lonely at dinner in a way. It was good night and I enjoyed it but I still had that lonely feeling. @tyme 

I'll have to say goodnight @ENKELI 

We can talk tomorrow if you are around. 

Hi @ENKELI @ArraDreaming @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11 @tyme @Snowie 

How are you all today?

I am going to the footy today will anyone be watching?

Good morning @Birdofparadise8 

Yes I will be watching the footy today. Going to get what I need done this morning so I can sit back and watch the game. Hopefully we win today.

Have fun at the game, it should be a good one.

Hey will be watching Dreamtime at the G @Birdofparadise8

@Birdofparadise8 you're probably on your way to the footy right now, I'll be watching the scores and hoping for a Blue win 💙

How are you feeling today princess? I'm not doing much today,household chores and not much else. 

👸💐👑💙

I hope its a good game @Snowie @ENKELI 

@ArraDreaming what is dream time at the g?

I'm alright I guess @ENKELI 

I've just been working on my research assignment and made lunch for the footy. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance