Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Self care by growing a garden

@Former-Member, the garden and yard alone could easily take up a week or two of solid work. We've got a day or two availiable... do what we can.

Just what I need at the moment @Former-Member 

A bit of devegetation therapy 😁

Too bad it Is not suitable for chainsaw and fire therapy lol 

Pruned the buddleia away from the gutter today, really could have done with some therapeutic attention from you @Determined but even @Shaz51 unit on the end of a whipper snipper would have come in handy. 

@PlantLady am wondering if you are a gardener going by your name and avatar. If you are, please feel free to share your horticultural adventures.

images (94).jpeg

Did some planting for winter/springtime flowers and vegs yesterday. A few dill plants, some flowery annuals, some tulip bulbs, a few small perennials. Going to try to muster some energy for a few more bits and pieces today, before it starts getting dark.

We got our spring flowering bulbs put into pots today. Earlier in the week I got a little more spraying done and Mr Darcy mowed out the front. 

It would be my pleasure @Former-Member 

I have an electric (battery) one of those. It comes with a hedge attachment also.

Screenshot_20190414-170617_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190414-170525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Planted another little batch of tree onions, and topped up some mulch on a path. (Just a few buckets full- mixed eucy litter, straw and twiggy waste.)

Yes @Determined  that would do the job ... working bee at my place TBA 😀.

On my agenda tomorrow is to trim our front hedge. Have not had the emotional energy to do anything  outside for a while so have some catchi n g up to do.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance