Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I hear you @Sunnyside226  and I'm here for you

I haven't done any drawing in a while, I tend to cycle through my hobbies and lately the one I've been focusing on is playing Legend of Zelda. I got really into doing little paintings of pets last time I was drawing/painting. Here's a little one I did of a friend's pet cat 

PXL_20211105_012716188.MP.jpg

@Ru-bee  she's beautiful 😻  I'm impressed  I love it 

Do I need a tw. I've hurt myself  don't know what to do anymore   

I just need someone to tell me it's going to be okay I'm falling apart 

@Sunnyside226 as you've said that you've hurt yourself I want to check in on whether you need any medical attention or more immediate support right now?

I know things are so hard right now, but you've gotten through hard times before. We're here for you to help you through this hard time as well. 

@Ru-bee  no 

Also what happened to the pizza person? 

Thanks for letting me know @Sunnyside226 I might have missed this, who's the pizza person?

@Ru-bee  the pizza person they worked here     

Have you watched criminal minds? 😧  

Ohhhh yep @Sunnyside226 sounds like you're talking about @PizzaMondo 

We have had a little reshuffle on the forums, but you may see them on here from time to time as needed

I might have seen a few episodes back in the day but I haven't watched it in a long time, is it still coming out with new seasons?

Why does everyone think I am made of money fuck this.  I'm about to flip my shit   I'm starting to hate this world more and more    

Don't give a shit anymore.   I don't have money is my butttttt  I'm going to explode wish I wasn't here 😡 😡 😡  

I'm going to smash something very soon   

I'm stupid 

I'm worthless

Hopeless 

What a shit person I am 

Everything is going to explode 

@Sunnyside226 I hear that something has really made you angry, if you feel you can please feel free to share what's going on 

Sometimes ripping up some paper, or yelling into a pillow, or even doing some bursts of exercise can help to manage these intense feelings of anger. 

Here for you 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance