Skip to main content

Forums

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I hear you @Sunnyside226  and I'm here for you

I haven't done any drawing in a while, I tend to cycle through my hobbies and lately the one I've been focusing on is playing Legend of Zelda. I got really into doing little paintings of pets last time I was drawing/painting. Here's a little one I did of a friend's pet cat 

PXL_20211105_012716188.MP.jpg

@Ru-bee  she's beautiful 😻  I'm impressed  I love it 

Do I need a tw. I've hurt myself  don't know what to do anymore   

I just need someone to tell me it's going to be okay I'm falling apart 

@Sunnyside226 as you've said that you've hurt yourself I want to check in on whether you need any medical attention or more immediate support right now?

I know things are so hard right now, but you've gotten through hard times before. We're here for you to help you through this hard time as well. 

@Ru-bee  no 

Also what happened to the pizza person? 

Thanks for letting me know @Sunnyside226 I might have missed this, who's the pizza person?

@Ru-bee  the pizza person they worked here     

Have you watched criminal minds? 😧  

Ohhhh yep @Sunnyside226 sounds like you're talking about @PizzaMondo 

We have had a little reshuffle on the forums, but you may see them on here from time to time as needed

I might have seen a few episodes back in the day but I haven't watched it in a long time, is it still coming out with new seasons?

Why does everyone think I am made of money fuck this.  I'm about to flip my shit   I'm starting to hate this world more and more    

Don't give a shit anymore.   I don't have money is my butttttt  I'm going to explode wish I wasn't here 😡 😡 😡  

I'm going to smash something very soon   

I'm stupid 

I'm worthless

Hopeless 

What a shit person I am 

Everything is going to explode 

@Sunnyside226 I hear that something has really made you angry, if you feel you can please feel free to share what's going on 

Sometimes ripping up some paper, or yelling into a pillow, or even doing some bursts of exercise can help to manage these intense feelings of anger. 

Here for you