Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Still in class @BlueBay, but stopping in to say hello .... 👋💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay Home from the gp - have another chest infection but it is not as bad as the ones I have prerviously had - have AB's to try to get on top of it quickly. Plenty of rest again today and try to get to hydrotherapy if it is feeling a little better tomorrow but if not I will have to miss it again.

Toby has been sick while I was gone so keeping a close eye on him too. He is sleeping now so hoping he is ok.

Sending you both hugs for this afternoon 💜💜

@Zoe7 Thinking of you and Toby. I hope the chest improves. Rest up if you can. 💜💕💛🌷🌷🌷

Thank you @Maggie Toby looks okay - he hasn't been following me from room to room like he usually does so I think he may be feeling a little under the weather still. I will be keeping a really close eye on him though. We both know how precious our fur babies are to us 🐶

I am taking up residence again on the couch and will pretty much live here until I feel a bit better. I didn't make itnto the supermarket so looks like I will have to have steamed veggies for dinner - just need to find the energy to cook them. 

I am not going to ask how you are going as I know you are really struggling but instead will send you all the love and hugs I have and hope you are getting through the day the best you can 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Oh @Zoe7 hope Toby gets well too. 

Tske care and rest up. 

❤️❤️

I think Toby is okay - he is definitely very snuggly but that is nothing new lol @BlueBay If he is sick again I will take him to the vet to get him checked out - really can't afford it but I know they will let me pay it off - have a really great vet!

@Zoe7💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hi @Zoe7 @Maggie @BlueBay .....

Classes finished for the day, mr. on his way westward, raining, crepe in hand (lol .... found a shop on my way home) with a couple of errands to run in the city while I am here .....

Hope you’re feeling well enough for hydrotherapy @Zoe7, and Toby is okay .....

Big hugs to all of you .... ❤️❤️❤️

Crepes on the run @Faith-and-Hope - that can be our new business Hon Smiley Wink

Steamed veggies for me tonight - not up to cooking anything else.

Toby seems ok now - he ate all his dinner and is spread out on the doona sleeping - so think all good. 

I think even if I can get to hydrotherapy and just do some walking for a little while that will be enough - will see how I feel tomorrow though.

...a few days stress free for you Hon with Mr heading west - yea Smiley Happy

😊💕 @Zoe7 .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance