Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Suicide affects my thoughts

I contaplate ending my life I tried to take my life last night I hope someone who feels like I do is getting help no one deserves to live life like I am and y is it me
72 REPLIES 72
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Suicide affects my thoughts

Hi @Evie1
Sorry to hear how things are at the moment. You're definitely right, no one deserves to feel the way you are right now. Are you physically ok after last night? Please call lifeline or could you go to your local hospital for some support/help at the moment? sounds like things are really serious

HI @Evie1

KobeCat here, one of the weekend moderators. 

I am sorry things are so difficult for you right now.  I will send you an email with some support options available

Until then, please stay safe, 

Regards, 

Kobe 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Heart @Evie1 I'm sorry your feeling so bad. Your right, no one deserves to feel that bad. I wonder if @Former-Member is here to help with a plan to help you feel stronger at distracting your negative thoughts. Do you have any strategies that help when you feel this way? Does writing your feelings down help, maybe try writing them here on the Forum.

Hugs to you Evie. Sending you positive healingHeart

Hi @Former-Member I basically feel like suicide is the only option I don't understand what I'm felling

@Former-Member I have to be careful what I say here that I can't express methods of sucide

sorry it feels like the only option right now. maybe its more important to just focus on the present moment right now... and maybe @KobeCat might have some other ideas in their email to you.

I'm about to make a cuppa before i get my kids ready for bed (they're just finishing some dessert). it always feels so busy here. @Evie1

Hi @Evie1

I am very concerned about you at the moment.  I have sent you an email with some support services.  Would you please respond to my email and prehaps provide me with your contact details so I can offer you further support. 

Regards, 

Kobe

Yes that's true @Evie1, but you can express the feelings that are making you want to take those actions. But you don't have to do or write anything if you don't want to, only if it helps. Perhaps you could read through some more positive threads, like the goals one or the 'what made you smile today' or the cats one? Anything to take your mind to a better placeHeart

Sending you hugs 🙂

I wanna know what dying feels like
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance