Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Suicide hurts me

@Evie1. I have a favorite spot on a nearby mountain, where I sit and breathe and meditate. I find it a very calming place & my mind clears and settles when I am there.
I hope you find some of that, while you're outside. Nature is a great healer.

@Evie1 Nature can also settle me.  Fresh air, walking and just being.

And other times it's certain people I need. Not necessarily to talk, but to just be.

Please keep reaching out to people.   Keep reaching out to your health care people.  You are strong.  You are worth it.

Don't know what else to say.  Thinking of you.  Sending you healing thoughts.

I had to tell police I feel better now

Glad your feeling better now.

I feel still a bit bad and worthless I was shaking as I told the protective services officers at the train about my thoughts then he called the Sargent to determine how they wrer going to help me I was so anxious I couldn't stop shaking and I was very frightened fear in my eyes so now again I still feel like my life's a joke and I don't derseve to live

You did well @Evie1, telling them how you were feeling. It's not always easy reaching out to strangers. So I think it's a huge thing you did today. Well done.
You can get through this tough period. I believe in you.

@Evie1 I don't really know you but I'm glad youre alive. Hugs

I wish I wasn't alive put telling the cops felt good but really scary

@Evie1 I've had cops involved myself, once I even get walked into the police station. I think you're very brave for doing what you did. Is there anything we can help with tonight?

Convince me that I deserve to live
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance