Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Suicide hurts me

@Evie1 you are precious, we care about you, you matter, you're important, you are loved,

I feel im better off dead

@Evie1 your not.

I just got out of hospital because I tried to suicide, I relate to how you feel, but there are lies our brains tell us when we're unwell that just aren't true. We aren't better off dead and there are good things in our future.

I hope you manage to stay safe tonight.

I'm calling police tomorrow maybe I can speak to a professional that works for police

@Evie1 do you think you'd be able to sleep and wait to tomorrow.
There's always 000

Hi, it is Marchhare here. I am one of the forum moderators. Things may look bleak at the moment but you know your friends here on the forums care and support you. Take strength from that support. They think you deserve to live. Also are you talking to anybody else? If you need additional support please call Lifeline on 131114.

My life's nothing

I don't know what to do
Former-Member
Not applicable

You said you felt better getting out of the house, and then you spoke to the police. Perhaps you can try going for another walk. There are lots of great suggestions by people supporting you on here. Are you finding it difficult to choose or act on one of them?

Yes I don't wanna go out I just wanna die
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance