Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

IMG_7094.jpeg

IMG_7095.jpeg

IMG_7096.jpeg

  

That first one when I try square you up for no reason @Jynx apologies 

Hahaha legit @ArraDreaming that is exactly what is going on (and I absolutely know that, hence why I never take it personally 😉). Also that last one: A+ dad humour, love it 🤣🤣

Alrighty I am off! Toodles, thanks for the chuckles mate, have a good night 😊💜

@Zoe7 how are you? Did I tell you that I started my garden group project at work?

Yes you did tell me @ArraDreaming How is it going?

I am okay. SAw my pdoc this morning and I am going back in 4 weeks. I usually only go in the holidays but we both thought a sooner check in would be good as I haven't been doing the best. I do think it is just being tired and unwell so much but we are going to see how the next 4 weeks goes.

How are you and your family?

It’s going but I got indjured over the weekend @Zoe7 so I have been going to work but maybe should be at home resting, so bending down and kneeling to do the garden beds can’t happen right now well just one more day this week and see how I go next week.

we are good, busy as always but we’re going ok little miss has started doing a little bit of army crawling has realised it’s easier just to scream if she needs something instead of moving to get it lol
both the big kids are back at kindy/school after the break and our break too

I did see somewhere you hurt yourself @ArraDreaming You and I are a good pair LOL Twinged my back yesterday changing a tyre - still not great today but much better than yesterday.

I bet you are pleased the kids are back at school/kindy but no doubt little miss is now taking more energy. She will be walking in no time 😮

@ArraDreaming I really want to give you a 👍 for the wonderful support you are showing around the forums - especially Flowerlove22. I know I have said this before but worth saying again - I do hope you apply to be a CG when the call is made. I think your positive growth, maturity, compassion and strength - with all you have been through - is absolutely amazing. I am very, very proud to call you a friend and not only see you as a positive role model for others here but a real asset to this community. I know you have had some tough times - but you have learnt through them and that experience (in my opinion) is a valuable and much needed strength when supporting others.

I know right!! she’s a busy little bee @Zoe7

Thank you very much @Zoe7 I am well on my way to being a CG it’s my goal I am working towards
Your support means a lot it really does thank you

That is absolutely wonderful news @ArraDreaming and you 100% have my support - not that you need it because you are doing so well. The highlight of my year so far (and I mean that) has been seeing how well you are doing as well as our chats. Keep up the great work buddy 🥰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance