Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@ArraDreaming oooo love the colour!! Mate your family is so cool 😎

I am heading off for the night so I will bid you adieu!! Have a super chill evening, catch ya tomoz if you're about 😉💜

I will have her skating the Ramps with me in no time @Jynx watches me and thinks it’s hilarious 🤣

Look, I just want us to look fly @Jynx I don’t care about whatever else they wear man my kids sometimes wear a mix of snow gear, beach gear, and pajamas in public they just gotta have good shoes for the ramps they gotta look sick if they are gonna skate with me @Jynx

My kid left the house the other day in flippers, I was like dude wear anything but those to the shoes please man wtf @Jynx

@ArraDreaming ahahaha omg I'm just picturing the sound: PLAP PLAP PLAP 🤣

we were getting in the car but becsuse the flippers were so long he couldn’t lift his feet into the car so he fell and I was like well….Thats because your wearing flippers as shoes whos fault is that @Jynx
I got good news today not sure I can take the offer but it is good news anyway

Ahahaha that's hilarious! 

Oh true, news you wanna share @ArraDreaming?

they asked me if I could work the extra 2 days just for a little bit @Jynx as I only work 3
i said I would have to think about it but I think its a no anyway

also I ran a workshop at work today and it went well @Jynx

@ArraDreaming yeah fair, working 5 days a week is hard, esp for ADHDers. We're so prone to burnout, it sucks. 

Oooh nice one! What kind of workshop? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance