Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

You too @Zoe7 cya mate

We were up throughout the night as Tobes needed to go outside @ArraDreaming - I did expect that so finally just left the back door open for him. He seems back to his normal self now - gobbled up all his breakfast and is barking at birds again lol

Glad he is back to being himself @Zoe7

Hey @Oaktree 

thanks for your valuable contributions last night, really glad to see you and others on there mate, 

noticed you asked earlier about where people are from, I wanted to share this one,  I am from Arrernte Lands at Mparntwe

you got time for a cuppa mate? I got a few mins 

IMG_7479.jpeg

@ArraDreaming 

Hi, I was wondering about you today. Did you receive my communication to you? I hope it helped you understand me a bit better. I hope things will get better between us. 

I did, thanks @Oaktree
I didn’t responde at the time because I know sometimes responding when you are upset is worse then not responding at all, so now that I have fresh eyes I can understand it better.
It does help and I’m sorry you have felt that way, I hope one day you can see that I am trying to be better and we can connect

A quick hi @ArraDreaming Had the last 2 days off work after hitting my head. Off to bed now to have some more fur baby snuggles. Hope you are doing okay buddy ❤️

Ohhh @Zoe7 , hope you are OK my sister ❤️ ♥️ 

I hope you’re ok @Zoe7 that is no good mate!
Hey @Shaz51 I think I’ll be doing the same very shortly

Still have a headache @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming but it is a little better this evening. Hopefully I will be able to sleep better tonight as I no longer have any nausea.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance