Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

very good @Meowmy . fire nearly went out. getting wood been in weather , its like rock, not dry

@TAB hey tabby, washing nearly done. Had bath. Feeling okay. Hope you can get fire up again

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah,  going ok now thanks @Meowmy  shrugged my shoulders and pulled face in at cat walking through room unannounced in mock surprise .. it was in outside mode ..had a double take  and ..ran .. lol  @StuF 

lol @TAB !

Did you give it the worm treatment yet?

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes, re treatment. Not sure did it right @StuF 

Good work @TAB 

@TAB hey tabby, very good re evening. Just chilling. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

https://youtu.be/wyrlzEDVYy0?si=I9XSyPpoF95BkSaX

@Meowmy @StuF  hope @Bill16  is okay  ?? not seen in a while.

thinking about how Anzac Day going to play out here lol since am finally member of local RSL ba ha lol,...............

From the album Low Life It's another lonely evening In another lonely town But I ain't too young to worry 'Cause I'm not too old to cry When a woman gets me down Got another empty bottle And another empty bed Ain't too young to admit it And I'm not too old to lie I'm just another empty head And ...

Yeah @TAB @Meowmy 

Was thinking about @Bill16 

Could be an interesting Anzac Day for you

TAB
Senior Contributor

says have to wear jacket buttoned up not tested last one yet, might be a stretch, ie jacket to wear 'medal'  else wear nothing lol @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance