Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Hope you managed to get to the koala park @Captain24  that would have been cute to see. And then the beach.

we just wandered around. Had morning tea. Went into a really nice home depot type shop and they had all their Christmas stuff out, got a few things for the tree. Had to get a big bag of dry cat food too from bigw. 

im super tired now. Could really curl up on my bed and have a nap, but I won’t. 

Good afternoon @Captain24 

Hoping you made it to the Koala Park hon and the day has turned into a good one.

Sending lots of love 💗💗

More Christmas stuff @Bow 😂 

I only do the outside of my house. I did buy extra lights though. I’ll take photos when I set them up in December. 

I hope it was good for you to get out. 

I did make it to the koala park @Snowie it was really good 

IMG_4786.jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

Also today we did a memorial for Angel. Mum laminated a photo of her at her favourite part of her favourite place. So we went to that spot and sent her on her way. It was filled full of tears but beautiful at the same time. I grab some shells as I want to do a memorial garden. So they are the shells from her final beach swim. 

IMG_4775.jpeg

So so special @Captain24 . I'm sure Angel is watching 🙂

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks @tyme 

Pixie has really done her knee.. she can barely walk. Im so upset for her. I’ll put her in the pram all day tomorrow and if she is ok she can have a short walk on the beach. My heart breaks when she is in pain. 

Just to make my night even better…my brother is here to have dinner. So I have to deal with all of them together. 

I just can’t deal with them. Im not in the head space to deal with all of them. 

Oh no!!!! @Captain24  Poor poor pixie! 

Do heat packs or ice packs help? Poor things can't even say to you what's going on. Poor baby.

As for dinner, remember, you are there to do your duty. I recognise it is hard, but remember, you won't always have your parents there. Having that understanding may make it just that bit more manageable. That's what I always have to say when my parents are around.

I think I'm going to see my parents and live with them over the christmas break for about 5 weeks... let's see how that goes. I usually just say I'm tired, or I'm going for a walk, instead of "You're annoying! Will you just shut up!"

She is in so much pain. @tyme. I’ve tried ice and she didn’t like it. But nothing to use for a heat pack. If she is till bad I may have to find a vet tomorrow. 

Dinner hasn’t been too bad. It’s not great but it’s just barely ok. 

OMG how are you going to do 5 weeks? Will you still be online?? Im not coping with a week. 

Hahaha. My parents are only in Sydney, so yes, I'll be online. @Captain24 Being online will be my calmative!

Update, the in-laws aren't too bad. They are not in the way or anything. I thought they'd be weird and in the way, but they aren't. It's actually better than I feared it would be.

I'm glad your dinner was manageable. Just remember you dad will be going for treatment soon. Make the most of your time now, take plenty of photos and just do what you need to now to get by.

Poor Pix. It sounds so sore. I wonder if strapping it helps? Is it a muscle or bone issue? Did the vet actually say what the bad knee was from? I hope the pain goes down. Poor thing. You must be so worried. Hugs

At least online time will be your self care! 😝 @tyme 

Im so glad the in-laws are going ok. At least it’s way better thank expected. 

Im not sure what it is with her knee. It seems to be getting worse. I don’t know what to do. It’s my biggest worry at the moment 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance