Skip to main content

Forums

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Thats so nice @Bow 

With mothers day coming up I wish I could order one of you! My mum would love something like that.

Hopefully that keeps you going with your art for awhile.

Have you got a market this weekend?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Yeah market Sunday @Snowie 

I’ve crashed this afternoon. So depressed. Low. Scared. Fck

Hi there @Bow ,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low.

Is there anything I can do to help you feel better?

Happy to chat if that will help.

Good morning @Bow 

Sorry you crashed last night. Do you think it is something to do with trying to get through the day and you get to that point? Alot of the time I think I use up so much energy trying to get through the day, that when it eventually gets to night I've got nothing in reserve. Thats when things mostly go haywire.

I hope you got some sleep last night. Any plans for today? I think you have the market tomorrow?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Good morning @Snowie  thanks for stopping by. I really think it’s this med change. I’m so slow, tired and lethargic of a morning..,, and sometimes it even just lingers on for the whole day. This slow release is super slow!!!! It’s at the top of the list to discuss with my pdoc next Friday that’s for sure.  It just makes me feel so clumsy too. 
I went to bed before 8 last night. I was so tired. 

today…. I’m still on the treadmill. Gotta keep my body moving. Then I’m gonna give my car a clean. Inside and out. Ready to sell her. New cars are fun. But I bought this one brand new and she’s been so good to me! 

And then making sure everything is ready for market. Pack the jeep. 

how r u?

I'm on a slow release too but it doesn't make me feel that way during the day @Bow 

Hopefully the pdoc will be able to work it out for you. 

Sounds like it will be a busy day for you.  You will have a lot to pack for the market. I'm sure your car will be overflowing! Will D come to the market with you?

I'm ok thanks. Just dealing with a few things.

Bow
Senior Contributor

All packed @Snowie  just sat minute things to do. I even managed to wash and clean my car (not being used for market tomorrow), and I made 2 more travel memory boxes for tomorrow and finished a Mother’s Day order. 
my nails are horrible now. So I might crash in bed and do my nail. I’m m headachy and tired too 

mum is cooking corned beef for dinner…. House is smelling goooood! 

how’s your day going?

Sounds like you have accomplished a lot already today @Bow 

I think you deserve some time in bed!

I love corned beef too. Does make the house smell nice.

My day is ok. Took S for a hair cut this morning. Have to take him to work soon. Other than that just been having couch time!

Been invited out for tea. I know hubby will want to go but really not in the mood to interact with people.

@Bow I think it is important to acknowledge you have amazing strength, you got a lot done despite your struggles with MI. You have earned a well-deserved rest in bed ❤️
Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie @creative_writer 

I don’t often get into bed during the day… but I was in bed before 7:30pm last night. That’s super early for me. And I have just struggled all day today with tiredness and feeling real sluggish and lethargic. 

do you like white sauce with your corned beef @Snowie ? 

I know what it’s like when ya get to the end of the day and ya gotta go out. Will you go @Snowie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance