Skip to main content

Forums

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Schizophrenia/schizoaffective: The good, the bad and the Ugly

She did indeed @greenpea 🙂 Kind of odd really!

Wow that was a long read, although it's great to see such positivity even with all the drama of the voices... now I know you are subcsribed to some of the other posts I have replied to, although the great news is that you may just like the solution to your voices.

Why?

Well... because you will not only be SANE, but you will also be HEALTHY and as such SKINNY too! That's right, a solution that will give you an amazing quality of life!

It took me many years to get to where I am at now, although I kind of didn't have a choice as the meds they gave me didn't really help anything and after a while felt made things worse... and as such eventually I was battling more health issues than i started with, but that's not what we really need to talk about as the solution is a much better topic that we can discuss... it actually is ficing all the issues at once 🙂

https://youtu.be/ZqXEosSkppw

That's not me in the video, although the message is quiet clear... RAW WHOLE FOOD (as much fruit and vegetables as you can eat really) - however I can add to the conversation by letting you know that this diet also correlates to your energetic centres found throughout the body, here is what I mean:

Crown Chakra - associated with the colour violet - so to rebalance and heal this energy centre (where I have found the voices to be 'originating' from personally) is to eat and drink RAW PURPLE FOODS such as grapes, blueberries, beetroot, etc...

Obviously the solution is a whole lifestyle change for many or most, however the benefits are more than just not having the negative voices... the benefits must truly be experienced for oneself, although I'll give you a little way to view the idea of raw food to help wth the transition (as cooked food really is an addiction as you will find):

"RAW FOOD is actually food that has ALREADY BEEN COOKED BY THE SUN, and as such it is REAL FOOD or NATURAL FOOD or AS NATURE INTENDED for us!"

@Queenie bit late to the party tho my illness makes me anxious and scared like a mf about developing schizophrenia or delusional beliefs I commend you and @greenpea for having such a positive outlook about your illness when for people like me think its the stuff of nightmares sorry if I offend you in anyway.

No offense taken @AnxiousMe. 🙂

For some parts of my illness, yes it is the thing of nightmares (especially being mandhandled by Police officers in the middle of the night when you are tired and really unwell), but because it is a facet of you, you learn to live with it. I am now on medications which work well and I no longer hear voices every day.

@AnxiousMe@Queenie I agree with Queenie absolutely no offense taken :). You just take good care of yourself. xxxx

@Queenie That is good to hear 🙂

I spose if you had to live with my illness OCD you might think that is a nightmare lol so i guess its each to there own sort of thing especially when you have lived with it for years 

Hey @greenpea little pea! Long time no talk! I really should take a break from 'life' and get here more often to catch up with fellow forumites! 😄

@Queenie yes you should !:D how have you been? I read that you have finished your studies!! Well done 🙂 Now you will be applying for uni? Is that right? I visited my old uni the other day and it got me so excited I would love to go back but not sure the little grey cells could cope .... plus have no idea what I would study ... will you be studying online or face to face? greenpea xxxx

Hi there again little pea @greenpea! 🙂

I have to complete vocational placement yet before I finish my studies and then yes, I am applying for uni on campus studies. Not sure how I am going to afford it, but there you go... brings back memories of living on two minute noodles and tinned beef again. LOL!

At the moment I am trying to do a fundraiser for my birthday to raise money for mental health charities (like here for example). My family hold mental health as a taboo subject, so it will be 'interesting' to see if they go with my request.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance